Support for employers within EU
Do you as an employer face difficulty finding employees with a specific profile within your own country? Or are you looking for business edge by hiring a multicultural team? Then the EURES Targeted Mobility scheme can help you out.
EURES Targeted Mobility Scheme offers:
- dedicated support from local employment services
- financial support for small or medium-sized business to cover part of training and integration costs for the new staff
Who is it for?
- All business or organisations based in an EU country, Norway or Iceland, regardless of economic sector or size
- Any business offering a written workcontract of at least 6 months for jobs or apprenticeships 3 months for traineeships
- Any business/organisation offering a placement that is compliant with national law.
Where can you recruit from?
- In any EU country, Iceland or Norway
How to start?
- Visit the links below to see the current projects run by a lead employment service and their partners
- Ask the advisors for more information about the conditions governing participation
24 total views, 1 today