Full-Time Customer Service Representative with Dutch (relocation package)
BlueLink International CZ
Prague, Czech Republic
- English (Required)
BlueLink International CZ is an Air France international company based in Prague: 420+ employees, 65 nationalities, 22 different languages spoken, and a business that is constantly growing.
We believe in the value of relationships and the power of culture and emotion to create a link between people. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. For BlueLink, the human being is always at the heart of relationships.
Does it sound appealing? Join BlueLink on its mission to redefine customer relationships and enjoy an environment that creates career-building opportunities and will empower you to expand your skills and abilities.
Customer Service Representative with Dutch
About the Position:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will have one of the most important roles in our company being the link between our passengers and our clients. You are in charge to create a link between cultures, go beyond today’s problems to find tomorrow’s solutions, and support the customers with precision and reliability.
Our employees’ daily challenge is to satisfy customers with requests regarding loyalty programs, booking of flight tickets, B2B activities, social media, after-flight claims, and related subjects.
Your new role will include:
- Handling customers’ requests by both phone and email
- Delivering top-quality service for our customers in selected languages
- Providing additional information regarding compensations, additional services, and similar
- Ensuring that passengers have perfect pre-flight service and after-flight care
- Establishing and managing positive relationships with customers as well as co-workers and supervisors
- Working in collaboration with other departments / entities from all around the world.
- Maintaining the booking and other related systems
- Advanced level of Dutch and English language written and spoken (C1).
- Willingness to communicate and help customers, willingness to go the extra mile.
- Professionalism, accuracy, punctuality, responsibility, and team spirit.
- Previous experience in customer service is a plus, but not necessary.
You can look forward to these BENEFITS:
- Travel fund: up to 12 000 CZK per year to spend on airplane tickets for you and your family or friends
- Leisure time: up to 6 000 CZK per year to spend on sports activities / relaxing time / language courses
- Meal tickets in the value of 130 CZK per working day after the trial period
- Discounted air tickets with Air France (after 12 months seniority)
- 3 extra free days off – together 23 days (applied on a yearly proportionate basis)
- Private medical assistance ulékaře.cz for you and your relatives
- Multicultural team of people from the whole world
- Home office possibility
- Paid Training and Free Development
- Possibility of working from home (After a minimum of 3 months, according to the results)
- Possibility of working from abroad inside the Schengen Area (maximum 30 days per calendar year as per internal policy)
If you are interested in joining us, please do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Praha, Hlavní město Praha: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Are you legally able to work in the Czech Republic? Please explain in detail. For instance, if you have a work permit, what kind of work permit it is, or if you are a european citizen, specify it as well.
- English (Required)
How to Applyindeed
13 total views, 1 today