Full-Time Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher (Relocation Package)
Full job description
St George’s is committed to safer recruiting practices and carries full and comprehensive checks on all employees.
St George’s International School Luxembourg is an inclusive and vibrant international school of approximately 850 students aged from 3 to 18+ years, representing over 60 different nationalities. We pride ourselves on enabling each student to achieve their full potential.
The Primary School is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for an:
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher
Permanent role, Full Time
Required for September 2023
- To carry out professional duties and to have responsibility for an assigned class or subject;
- To be responsible for the day to day work and management of classes and the safety and welfare of the pupils, during on site and off site activities;
- To promote the aims and objectives of the school and maintain its philosophy.
You will have
- Teaching Qualification – essential
- Knowledge of EYFs – essential
- EYFS Teaching Qualification highly desirable
- Experience of teaching EYFS
- A proven record of good/outstanding experience of teaching the EYFS Curriculum for England and Wales
- A commitment to putting the child at the heart of every decision
- An internationally minded outlook
- A creative approach to teaching
- Evidence of high student progress and attainment
- Proactive and willing to take part in extracurricular activities and events
- Strong team player
- Evidence of supporting colleagues or leading a team
- Knowledge of the continuous provision
Working at St George’s International School Luxembourg
- Work in a beautiful historic city in the heart of Europe
- Well-resourced school with excellent facilities
- Students with “high levels of courtesy and politeness”, a pleasure to teach
- Small class sizes
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Positive teamwork approach
- Comprehensive relocation and salary package
Please note that the contract will be as a Primary Teacher.
Interviews: will take place in the week of March 27 – 31, 2023
We strongly value diversity and welcome applications from marginalised groups in international education.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint before the closing date
All applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post. This will include checks with past employers, criminal records checks from countries lived, studied or worked in as well as social media and internet checks.
Full-time / Part-time:Full-time
Salary/Benefits:Competitive Salary, CPD, Luncheon Voucher and Relocation Package
Closing Date:15 April 2023
How to Applyindeed
10 total views, 1 today