Full-Time EXPEDIA TRAVEL – German Speaking Client Support Agent – Relocation Portugal
Real Recruitment Solutions
Lisbon, Porto, Portugal
Full job description
- Possible starting dates 23/01 or 20/02
- Efficient and fast online recruitment process
- It is great opportunity to work and travel in Portugal
- Accomodation provided by the company
- Working schedule time frames: Monday-Sunday: 7:00-21:00 (Portugal time – 8h/day, 40h/week, 5 days/week)
- We do NOT require previous experience, we will teach you everything
About the company:
Our client is a world’s leading outsourcing company providing services related to customer/technical support and content moderation. They create inclusive and differentiated teams of experts providing help for customers across many other professional domains.
About the project:
Become an expert in Expedia, an American online travel shopping company for consumer and small business travel. Its websites, which are primarily travel fare aggregatorsand travel metasearch engines, include Expedia.com, Vrbo(previously HomeAway), Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, trivagoand CarRentals.com.
What you will be doing:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Managing customer complaints and issues
- Building relationships with customers
- Collaborating with team members
- Keeping up-to-date with product knowledge
- Create a welcoming environment
- Explain to potential customers how platform’s advertising solutions fit within a comprehensive marketing mix to influence budget allocation.
- To meet monthly sales objectives, work alone, handling the whole support cycle.
- Fluency in German (must be at least C1)
- Communicative level of English ( at least B2)
- You live in Lisbon or Porto or you are ready to relocate
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- You are looking for adventure
- You want to work and travel at the same time
What we offer
BASE SALARY – OPTION WITHOUT ACCOMMODATION: 1499 €
BASE SALARY – OPTION WITH ACCOMMODATION (room in a shared apartment with all the bills included): 1134 €
Initial contract with a duration of 12 months, permanent after 2 years (or 1 renewal)
Private health insurance after contract signature (additionally to the standard insurance).
FOR INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES:
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration;
- Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments;
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons and much more!!
Note: We require EU citizenship or full rights to work in Portugal
Interested in a new adventure? – APPLY TODAY WITH YOUR CV to start your new job!
In your CV please include your full name, a phone number and your personal e-mail address.
When you apply for this vacancy, you are giving your GDPR consent to Real Recruitment Solutions. We might share your CV details directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.
Job Types: Full-time, New-Grad
Salary: 1,100.00€ – 1,460.00€ per month
- German (Required)
- English (Required)
How to Applyindeed
35 total views, 1 today