Full-Time HEAD OF MARKETING CHILE & PERU
HEAD OF MARKETING CHILE & PERU
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Plan and define Marketing Vision & Strategy for Chile & Perú aligned with LATAM (Brand campaigns & product launches, executions, analyze results and market & consumer understanding).
- Direct execution of local Marketing Strategy plans and key processes, to achieve business sales, share and brand positioning objectives defined by PUMA International and LATAM.
- Actively participate in country strategic priorities definition and seasonal plan.
- Implement and drive KPI culture in the organization to achieve Brand, Business & Initiatives objectives.
- Plan, execute and closely monitor Marketing budget to maximize efficiencies and prevent overspent.
- Define & execute 360º communication plan for the brand locally in line with LATAM priorities to achieve results.
- Define & implement action plans to correct deviations for each initiative/launch plan objectives / KPI’s. Implement processes & tools to improve efficiency of plans and marketing investment.
- Analyze Brand/launches results using all quantitative sources of information (Brand Tracker, Power BI, Consumer Research, etc.).
- +10 years of Brand Marketing, Brand Building & Consumer Understanding Experience.
- Strong leadership skills to envision, enable, energize, engage and execute teams or large groups of people and strong analytical background.
- Proficiency in business & functional KPI’s.
- P/L management.
- Experience with Brand & Consumer research.
- Deep knowledge in media vehicles, SSNN and ecom.
- Excellent communicator and hability to influence others.
- Entrepreneurship to drive projects beyond functional area.
- Understand digital consumer and their journey to optimize plans to reach them.
- English – Advance
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
How to Applyindeed
16 total views, 1 today