Full-Time SAT Tutor & College Counselor
Casablanca, Rabat, Marrakesh, Fez, Morocco
Full Job Description
Contract Length: 3 years 1 month
Number of Vacancies: 6
- High School
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate
- Education Required: Other
We are looking to hire a self-motivated, flexible, and detail-oriented part-time or full-time teacher in our Casablanca, Rabat, Marrakesh and Fez center. We’re looking for a college student or a graduate who understands the application process, who scores highly in the SAT or ACT & GRE or GMAT.
The successful candidate will:
- Have teaching and tutoring experience.
- Have a bachelor from a top-ranked American university or be currently enrolled in one.
- Have a high SAT score / Toefl score/ GRE score or GMAT Score.
- Have a thorough understanding of the college application process.
- Showcase patience, care, and dedication to helping students succeed in their endeavors.
- Completing the day-to-day tasks assigned by the center manager.
- Teaching SAT/GRE/GMAT and TOEFL group classes. (Depends on the position)
- Private tutoring in SAT, essay editing, and counseling students on the application process.
- Meeting with potential and existing students to answer their questions and make sure they’re right on track.
- Salaries are competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
- Full airfare reimbursement.
- Free housing accommodation: the employee will stay in a nice downtown apartment located only a few minutes walking distance from the center.
[Global Addictest Fellows program] – Full-time paid positions with housing.
Interested in gaining teaching experience in Morocco? This is the perfect opportunity for you:
The GAF program serves to enhance the learning experiences of the students at Addictest Center in Rabat, Casablanca, Marrakesh, or Fez in Morocco. GAFs are highly motivated recent college graduates, or gap year students, with an interest in experience in Morocco and Congo.
Our center is youth driven as it was started and is currently run by individuals whose ages range from 21 to 29 years old. You will be joining a team of highly motivated individuals who are excited about what they do and who cultivate a
friendly and dynamic work environment.
GAFs work entirely in English. Job responsibilities will include teaching SAT classes, counseling students, making presentations developing curriculum, and performing administrative tasks.
How to Applyindeed
9 total views, 1 today