Full-Time Secondary English teacher – September 2023
Salwa School is now seeking to appoint an English teacher who wishes to be part of a professionally dynamic, supportive and forward-thinking learning community, in a lovely, safe, family-friendly setting.
Nestled by the clear blue waters of the Arabian Gulf, Salwa School, Kuwait, provides a British Curriculum education for over 1800 students. The school and its parent group are expanding and require talented and committed colleagues to join the school.
Situated close to the cosmopolitan capital, Kuwait City, with its multitude of eating, leisure and shopping opportunities and just a 20 minute drive from Kuwait International Airport, the school currently has provision from Early Years to Year 10. The school is currently working towards offering IGCSE and A-Level provision as the school continues to grow. BSO accredited, and a member of COBIS, the school has grown markedly over the past five years, both in student numbers and in its reputation for student care.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold a first degree plus a post-graduate qualification in education (i.e. PGCE/GTP), with QTS
- Have experience in the UK or overseas, in a British or IB curriculum school
- Have a proven track record of excellent classroom and pedagogical practice
- Have a good ability to use IT to support teaching and learning
- Be able to engage, motivate and support children, staff and parents
- Be a reflective practitioner with the ability to think creatively and innovate
- Be a positive and enthusiastic member of the staffing community
- Be willing to be fully involved in extra-curricular activities
Most importantly of all, fully subscribe to the maxim that “all complex decision-making be based on what constitutes best practice for the child”.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.
How to Applyindeed
7 total views, 1 today